Let’s hope Donald Trump does indeed appoint public health officials that do not support mandatory vaccinations. Let’s hope Donal Trump will get the CDC Whistleblower to testify in front of Congress, and let’s hope he does something to get some real science out of the CDC!
For the newcomers, here is why I don’t trust the safety studies put out by the CDC:
- They compare autistic children which received all vaccines to non-autistic children which received all vaccines and consider that proof that vaccines are safe.
- They have only studied a handful of vaccines.
- When they do a study involving “delayed” vaccination, it is usually 1 or 2 vaccines that are delayed. In other words, they are not looking at anything meaningful.
- They ignore populations that voluntarily forgo vaccination:
- Orthodox Jews
- They ignore recent immigrants which come from Somalia where autism is not found or is very rare.
- There is a CDC Whistleblower who said the studies are all fake! And the media is acting as if he doesn’t exist!